Monday, April 13, 2015

#MicroblogMonday's: Baby #2


Josh and I never wanted a large family. Most days, we just planned on 2 kids. (Maybe a third, but we could never agree on that.) Since we only planned to have two, I wanted them to be several years apart. If I was only going to do the baby stage twice, I wanted to savor every moment. So we decided that when the 1st child started school, we would start trying to have baby #2.

This weekend, it hit me. If things had gone as planned, we'd be trying for baby #2 about now. Our little girl would have started Kindergarten this year.

Realizing this opened the wounds back up this weekend. I spent most of yesterday in tears. I could write more about it, but I'm still pondering several things in my heart, so I will save that for another day.

 You can find more of this weeks #MicroblogMondays posts HERE.

6 comments:

  1. I have no words of wisdom to offer but I can offer huge hugs! (((((HUG)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. No good words, but sending a hug. It is so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some days are always harder than others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There with you- it's sometimes these unexpected landmarks that are more upsetting than the original problem. Lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending hugs. Realisations creep up on us, and hurt all the more for being unexpected. Hoping you regain your equanimity soon.

    ReplyDelete