Tuesday, March 3, 2009

1st Parent Profile Contact

We just received our 1st contact email from Parent Profiles. I can't decide how I feel about it. I want to get excited, but I can't seem to. I think it is partly because our last contact was through parent profiles, but it was over the phone. The excitement we felt was so good. I was going to be a mom. I had a baby girl due in a few months. Her story screamed scam, but I still had to hope. After realizing it was a scam I have been so down. It's hard to get excited when only con artist contact us.

Sometimes this adoption thing gets so hard. We've been married eight years. We only used birth control for like the first 18 months or 2 years. After that we have done nothing to stop a child from coming to our home. THAT'S SIX YEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment