Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cold

Maybe this isn't an infertility issue, but I think it is.

Every year school starts back up. Kids go back to school and breed (and then pass around) germs. School  hasn't been in for a month yet, but I have a few friends with school age kids that are already sick.

Here's my issue. I don't have school aged kids. I shouldn't have this cold that is making me so miserable this week! If I don't have kids, I don't think I should have to share their illnesses. AND now when I go to take my nephews their Halloween shirts tonight, I can't hold Daxsen.

Infertility sucks enough on its own, I say we take a vote and say "If we have to miss out on kids, we should be able to miss out on the illnesses they pass around when they go back to school."

1 comment:

  1. Oh Savannah, we must be on the same track. I stayed home from work today...more of a flu than a cold, but I am absolutely miserable. I suppose I probably caught it on vacation last week. :(

    KT
    http://gatesplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete